Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,262 (¥485,760) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)