Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05978 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,286 (¥238,992) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)