Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,788 (¥250,718) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)