Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.912 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,643元 (10,275 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)