Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,260 (9,895 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (37 minutes ago)