Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.934 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,476 (10,585 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)