Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,335 (10,254 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)