Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,029元 (€1,251) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)