Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,554 (€2,497) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)