Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,707 (€2,313) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (32 minutes ago)