Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,939元 (€2,129) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)