Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,670 (€3,898) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (30 minutes ago)