Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 960 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,936 (€2,151) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)