Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,101 (38,955 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)