Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,964元 (19,647 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)