Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,292 (39,971 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)