Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,151 (€2,427) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)