Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,116元 (€2,013) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)