Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,913 (€2,411) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)