Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,561 in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)