Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,617元 in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)