Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.706 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,318元 (2,135 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)