Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,984元 (2,596 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)