Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,544 (4,160 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (35 minutes ago)