Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,623 (2,562 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)