Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,565 (€1,976) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)