Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,070 (€1,673) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)