Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,293 (€3,431) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)