Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,212 (€3,201) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)