Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.704 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,115元 ($2,255) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 28,259元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,202 (about 2 hours ago)