Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.439 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,710 ($2,440) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)