Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,164 ($4,083) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)