Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,771 ($2,485) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)