Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,803元 ($2,426) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)