Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,931 ($4,203) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)