Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,008 ($2,505) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)