Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01258 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 302% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,367 (4,800,264 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)