Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01196 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 222% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,273 (2,614,875 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)