Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,708 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)