Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,684 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)