Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,801 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (40 minutes ago)