Cost of living in Harbin, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,212元 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)