Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.499 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,872 ($1,827) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)