Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,245 ($3,522) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)