Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.773 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,339元 ($2,117) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)