Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,201 ($3,808) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)