Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23810 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,176元 (30,138 Birr) in Harar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)