Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30492 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,625 (51,243 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)