Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,382 (€1,766) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (about 1 hour ago)