Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,805元 (€1,658) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)