Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,529 (25,693,734 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)