Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,703 (29,548,313 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)