Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,872 (29,480,883 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (38 minutes ago)