Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,067元 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)