Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,106 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)