Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,527元 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)