Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,049 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)