Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,951 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (24 minutes ago)