Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.997 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,219 (5,745 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)