Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.423 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,556 (NZ$3,291) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)