Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,939 (NZ$3,189) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)