Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.531 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,984元 (NZ$3,527) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)