Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.979 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,728 (C$2,356) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)