Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,856 (C$4,283) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)