Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,820 (C$4,354) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)