Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / BMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 228% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,302 (BD$7,720) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)