Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / BMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 214% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,097 (BD$7,553) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)