Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,231 (€2,081) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)