Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,535 (€3,642) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)