Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.549 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,073元 (€2,262) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)