Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,404 (¥304,141) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)