Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05877 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,419 (¥194,282) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)