Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,225 (¥167,667) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)