Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 272% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,641元 (¥528,040) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)