Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,596 (18,195 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)