Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.768 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,483元 (20,156 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)