Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,670 (21,429 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)