Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,303 (35,004 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (26 minutes ago)