Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.251 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,745 (C$2,618) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)