Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.190 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,463元 (C$2,594) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)