Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,714 (C$2,471) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)