Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,964元 (¥210,281) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)