Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,512 (¥442,065) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (44 minutes ago)