Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,594 in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (31 minutes ago)