Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,489 (13,537 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)