Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06556 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,635 (₨223,225) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (35 minutes ago)