Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.883 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,531 (9,310 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)