Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,652 (16,391 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)