Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,077 (8,946 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)