Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05837 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,276 (¥278,836) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)