Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05830 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,041 (¥257,977) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (39 minutes ago)