Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,007 (¥182,698) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)