Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06161 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,623 (¥350,986) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)