Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02327 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,282 (613,637 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)