Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 135% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,279元 ($2,871) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)