Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,411元 (₩3,347,183) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)