Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,298 (₩3,469,533) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)