Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,762 (₩1,931,295) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)