Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,057 (₩3,260,759) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (38 minutes ago)