Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,072 (₩2,006,235) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)