Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,729 (₨128,609) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)