Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,138 (₨123,677) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (39 minutes ago)