Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,628 (₨55,145) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)