Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,536 (₨71,102) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)