Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 693 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10511 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,132 (₨115,415) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)