Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,785元 (₨80,414) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)