Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00621 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,958 (₩3,214,979) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (33 minutes ago)