Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,521 (₩1,957,758) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)