Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,266 (₩1,929,886) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)