Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,911元 (₩1,942,150) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)