Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00591 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,089元 (₩2,215,089) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)