Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,017元 (₩1,793,930) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)