Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,841 (₨75,207) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)