Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10287 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,179 (₨69,787) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)