Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06592 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,597 (₨175,931) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)