Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05253 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,627元 (₨145,208) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)