Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05590 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,606 (₨118,180) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)