Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05512 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,316 (₨96,447) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)