Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05218 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,777元 (₨91,563) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)