Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,949 (₨107,058) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)