Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,233 in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)