Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,894元 (1,430 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)