Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,940 (1,444 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)