Cost of living comparison between Guines, Cuba and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,035 (2,330 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)