Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,294 (1,310 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)