Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,919元 in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)