Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,869 (C$4,058) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (43 minutes ago)