Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,309元 (C$2,212) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)